I'm 23 and she's 28?

Weird right? People are encouraging me to go after this one girl but it's weird for a guy to date that much older than himself right?

Most Helpful Girl

• It might not be the most common, but there's no reason it can't happen and work. A guy I know dated, and is now married to a girl who's 4 years older than him. I know it's more often the case that they guy is older, but it doesn't have to bel if it works for you, then go for it.

What Girls Said 8

• Much older? 5 years is nothing.

Much older would apply to a woman that's 35 or 40.
    You both can walk side by side and no body will see the few years difference.
    go for it !

• It's not weird, it's just rare. Girls usually date guys who are older than them.
    Go after her, it's only a 5 year gap, it's not a big deal.

• My boyfriend is almost 6 years younger then I am so no it's not that weird. Guys date younger girls all of the time, why can't women do it. lol

• why not go for it

• Why would it be weird? My crush is younger than me by six years. That's actually a perfect age tbh. Go for it!

• Five years is NOT that much older. You're 23.

• There's nothing wrong with it at all

• No go after her

What Guys Said 2

• much older? are you serious dude? that's 5 years only basically...

• Older women are the spice of life