Girls, besides money, expensive cars and six pack abs what else are girls attracted to?

We all know girls love money, money and more money thats why you see old rich guys with hot blonde wives/girlfriends and thats why male celebs get the hot babes cause they're rich, have six pack abs and drive expensive cars amirite. You'll never see a hot blonde with a broke ass motherfucker who works at mcdonals. And women love men with a big fat bank account it really turns them on. They want men who can cater to their lavish needs. Plus they expect all men to have six pack abs and millions of dollars and a big house and a expensive car.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Intelligence, politeness and humor

What Girls Said 7

• Money is good to have but he doesn't have to be loaded with bucks, just enough to support himself and enjoy the little things. Expensive cars and six pack abs don't attract me. I like someone who is kind-hearted, has a sense of humor, a hard-worker, responsible, good with kids, and trustworthy.

• that's right.. They don't have to be like the rich and famous. Just enought to support themselves, but if they can't even handle their lifes and everything is like, money, money, money. That's no way that a girl might be into you.

• All the stuff you just said I don't care about at all haha not all the girls are the same, i go for personality and I feel safe, comfortable, and not pressured and most important I can be myself around them. If I find someone that has awesome personality and how I feel around the guy, I will date him, how he looks or where he works I don't care about.

• As long as you have money (doesnt have to be rich) and a car (Doesnt have to be expensive) your fine. doesn't make you attractive in my book. How you act and some looks is all that matter. I personally think a guys hair is attractive more than being rich.

• Money isn't the most important thing about being with someone. Maybe life is more fun with it but that's not a moral or legit reason to be with them. Respect, intelligence, emotional support, anyone? Pay your bills but money should never be God.

• Smile is beautiful

• No? Not every girl is into stuff like that.. in fact... I know a lot of people won't stick around with a rich guy if they don't have a good personality.