I ask my boyfriend for bootycalls when I don't have time to chill. Is this something guys get offended for?

As awesome as it may sound to guys in general, sometimes I feel he has this down look on his face when I have to up and leave after sex. I am balancing work, school, and errands, but I do want to see him, even if it's for an hour, so why not? I would text him if he's home from work, and yes, sometimes late at night, and at first he was really excited and never deny me (I'm also considerate in knowing he does wake up early some days, so I don't bother him on those nights before). It all sounds great, but it's that awkward situation when I have to call dueces and peace out the door. What should I do? I'm trying to balance this, but I feel like he's more sensitive about affection than I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just let him know before hand you only have time to fool around. The only thing I can think of that he would be upset about is if he felt you deceived him into thinking it was something else.

What Guys Said 5

• personally i'd nit be offended... i'd just say..."i'm not in the mood now basically"

• Yes, This is great, but if most guys are like me sometimes we just want to be the small spoon and cuddle

• A lot of guys do worse things so i can't really say anything.

• I think most guys would be fine with this so long as it was well communicated. Most being the key word. I guess you should be flattered that he wants you to stay longer lol.

• Yeah that would get aggravating after a while

What Girls Said 0