Would you date Asian?

If you're a guy, would you date Asian girl? If you're a girl, would you date Asian guy? Why or why not?

0|1
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I will but if you've seen me around I'm sure you already knew that ^^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../....com-add-text%201.gif COPY PASTE of mine

Lmao man Asian women are the epitome of sexy to me... because they're the only group of women to have that "EXOTIC" look to them lol they age great like black women+can pull of almost any look IMHO (#^ ^#)+they just look so feminine/adorable for the most part

Now it ain't no secret that i love all races of women but Asians exude "SEXY" to me with their cute little accents ^^

Arab, Black, White, Hispanic can all be sexy but they don't have that "IT FACTOR" to them like a Asian girl does in my mind

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Sure why not?
    But not those who are TOO culturally Asian tho , those are a bit on the iffy side of things.

0|0
    0|0
    http://memedepot.com/uploads/2000/2402_e9de9j.jpg

I know someone who can answer this better than me and Miguel..
    Yo @mistninja314 preach

0|1
    0|0
  • Asian girls are sooooo spicy

1|1
    0|0
  • sure y not? no prob with races basically...:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I don't see why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes because im asain

0|0
    0|0
  • No questions asked, hell yeah I'd date a Asian guy. There's alotta beautiful Asian woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she speaks English . I wouldn't want her translator, coming along on dates

0|0
    0|0
  • you again!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • AS long as she isn't a racist Asian like most are we can date

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5