Girls, does a short skinny guy, who's also quiet have a bad chance with girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• quiet guys miss a lot of chances with girls simply because they aren't as social and don't interact with girls as much. a more talkative social guy will get girls easier. its a numbers thing. if guy A only knows 5 girls and guy B knows 50 girls, obviously guy B will get a girl easier (unless guy B is really undesirable)

• That's a good point. I don't have a whole lot of interaction with girls at all since I'm self employed. I do try to be friendly with the girls that I see regularly like the cashier at home depot. etc.

• I signed up for a dating site that I tried out for probably 6 months and went on a couple dates. Unfortunately, the girls on their either have too many options or aren't serious at all about dating. I have to send out like 50 messages to even get a response, so I've probably sent out a couple thousand by now.

What Girls Said 1

• Dude, it's over for you. You missed the train a long long time ago,

Girls go for tall guys and confidence.
    You lack both of these traits.

Never gonna happen for you.

What Guys Said 0