What do girls do when they want a guy to make a move?

Question says it all. I feel like in my situation, most girls want me to make THE move. Like I may get hints here and there, but overall I have to be the one to go for it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Men always swamp me.
    I just breathe deeply and try not to let it ruin my day.

• What does that mean?

• I think she men be all over her at the same time

• (smiling)
      Correct.
      Peace out dude xo

What Girls Said 2

• I'm the type of girl that prefers a guy to be the one to make the first move. If you don't usually I think you're not interested. If you are actually picking up on hints that girls want you to make a move, make it, just don't go too far too quickly.

• Depends on the girl.

What Guys Said 2

• Yep! you have to be the one that makes the move. It's awkward, and you if you're a good person you're going to feel like you're screwing it up the entire time. Welcome to being a guy.

If you're talking about asking a girl out, then you get to make the awkward advances.

If you're talking about making the first move towards sex, then yep, you have to go for her breast first. She's not going to reach for your crotch.

If you want my advice, be bold. The worst she can do is say no, and you'll have to move on.

• Oh! and watch the tao of badass series on YouTube. It's respectful, and it will change your life with women.

• that the girl will play with her legs/hair on purpose basically...