Should I tell my ex how I feel?

We broke up about 4 months ago because something that was out of both of our control, and he was the one who broke up with me. A few weeks later we both talked and he said he still had feelings for me and would be open to getting back together in the future.Since then we are friends, and we hang out almost everyday. We talk about everything and he keeps asking me if I'm seeing anyone. However now he's met this other girl and he has started to like her and talk to her. He has said he likes her, but that she isn't that pretty. He has also said he is not ready for a serious relationship. Anyways, we still hang out all the time but the only thing that has changed is we aren't sexually intimate. He jokes about us going out with other couples, and also says he was much happier when we were together. Now I'm not sure if were still on the same page, or if I still have a chance of being with him in the future. I tried to talk to one of my friends about this, but she didn't have much to say. I just want other peoples opinions of should I talk to him about it? Or Should I just wait? I don't want to move on, and I don't want to have to get over him if I don't have to. Should I work on myself and what was wrong with my side of things and then ask him about getting g back together?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You should talk to him about it. It's better to have an answer now (one that you've been hoping for) than to be forever wondering what could've been...