Are guys who don't date weird?

There's this shy guy in my college class me and my friends see on campus. He said he is suffering from ADD. We never see this guy with a girl and he barely talks to people. Whenever we see him, he is alone. Me and my friends grilled him and he says he doesn't date at all because he's not interested in meeting women. I think he's weird and a loser. Don't you think so?

Most Helpful Guy

• How about mind your damn business? Really think that was appropriate to do? Why would you even think he is a loser? He just likes being single. Like some people do. Some people are asexual as well. This was really immature especially since your 25 to 29. Grow up

• Whatever you say. At least I'll have a woman in my life while he dies alone. Pathetic use of life.

• There are no guarantees in life. You sound like a prick and not a gentlemen those are not attractive qualities for women. Just because people are different from you gives you no right to judge.

What Girls Said 3

• I dont think he's weird nor a loser. Maybe he's not ready for a relationship from past ones. Or maybe he isn't focused on girls and is just focused on education.

• That's an excuse guys use when they can't get a girlfriend.

• Nope, believe or not some guys are quite busy, and investing emotional time on a girl may be hard to handle. It really depends where they are in life.

• Is that what you call people being alone... weird? You sound like a loser yourself minding people's business.

• Some are. Some aren't.

What Guys Said 3

• no

why should ivbe weird becaus i lovevbeing single?

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• I am single... I tried in past one time got rejected.
    I like lot of pretty girls but not so much into them to ask them out. May be bcz m still not over with my past. So basically I don't date.. But m I wierd? Hell no !
    I enjoy life as it is.. And open for all possibility and yes I m focused and passionate too about my goals.
    Got lot of awsm frnds too!

• Dating is how you meet your s. o. if you marry the first girl you see, you might regret it