Should I just let myself go cause im never gonna get a girlfriend?

From looks to just being too shy to not being financual stable where a girl would date me. Should I just let myself go. Been cravin cookies and donuts

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• I'm pretty sure you asked a question like that a few months ago.

• Don't. . Just try Plenty Of Fish, you should find someone. Are you too picky? Most of us want the perfect partner, but we don't put half the effort we can in becoming the perfect partner others would want.

Become more serious about it. You don't need to be corny to get a girl. Chat on things as you usually would, and you will find someone.

• if you crave them and you don't wanna try for a gf... DO IT DUDE!

• You should exercise and stay healthy for your own health and for your own confidence. You shouldn't be doing it to impress others.

• need sum 1 to stroke your ego bro.. lol if your doing it just to get girls then do it but you will prb feel a lot worse if you did just focus on your gains bro the rest will come!

• With that attitude, yes.

• sometimes i'm jealous, envious of how women are valued for their youth more than men are

• It's what I'm doing. All I eat is junk food. No woman, I don't need to keep in shape because it's just me.