Dating more than one girl/guy at a time?

It seems to me that only older girls and guys are mature enough to handle this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea of course! Causally dating is awesome, you're leaving your options open. The problem arises, however, if they both turn into relationships. But i haven't seen that personally and i feel like you're right, older people seem mature enough to handle dating two people at a time

What Girls Said 3

• As long as everyone in the relationship understands that it's not exclusive, then I don't see it as an issue.

• (smiling)
    Its actually my life.

ie: Upfront serial dater right here.

• Yes! I believe in casual dating!!! It's vital. But without commitment & sleeping with them. In your case you can though, you're a guy.

What Guys Said 2

• There are something in life which you should multi-task. Like working 2 jobs to pay the bills , painting and drinking at the same time.

Things you shouldn't multi-task includes texting while fucking and seeing more than 2 person at the same time.

• Only know one guy who does that. The best analogy I can think of is watching someone try to juggle eggs, and end up dropping them all - over and over and over again.

Me, I'm a one-woman kind of guy...