Wants to take it slow?

What does this mean...a guy I have been talking to online says he wants to take the relationship further but slow. What the heck is that about?

He has already stood me up twice.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first part of the question made me think he's wanting to be sure this won't end badly so wants to take him time getting to know you slowly...

Then I saw your last line...and my immediate reaction is - dump him now! No man that disrespects you by standing you up should be given the opportunity to do it again!

That's not slow - that's having too many women on the hook to remember when he has a date. Find someone else - just for you! Please!

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds to me like he ain't really that interested...don't let him waste any more of your time

What Girls Said 2

• If he has stood you up, then he doesn't sound very considerate. Unless he is a doctor or something and he was called away to deal with an emergency, it's a bad sign to be stood up. I would drop this guy and look for someone who isn't such a boor.

• I wouldn't waste my time if he's stoood you up twice...thats not cool...