Girls, would you date middle eastern guys?

why and why not? :*(

Most Helpful Guy

• If the girl is open minded and doesn't give a fuck about stereotypes then i think that your ethnicity would not be important for her, instead she will make her decision according to your personlity

What Girls Said 5

• Well, assuming we're just talking ethnicity here, then yeah I think I would, if I liked the guy. But, I'd never date someone who was religious, or who feels attached to any type of culture that I find unappealing and/or derogatory to women. Also, even if the guy was cool, if his parents put pressure on him from their religion or culture, I don't think I'd be able to deal with that, because family is important to me and if I am going to be in a serious relationship with someone, I want to be accepted by and get along with their family.

• Ummmm, it depends.

• that answer is dependent on their religion

• no, I will keep my prince's corps rather than go out with his demons

• Yes i would if i like someone then it doesn't matter what their ethnicity is

What Guys Said 3

• They might date men who are from the United Arab Emirates, cause right now that country is the fastest growing richest economy, in the middle east

Women in the UAE have more rights compared to women in Saudi Arabia.

• I just spent a few weeks in the UAE visiting my brother (he is a teacher there) and it was awesome!! Beautiful country, incredibly nice people... I'd recommend for sure!

• I'm sure most girls would be open to it as long as they won't get beheaded.

• I think a lot wouldn't because a lot of middle eastern men tend to be very repressive and controlling with their women.