When do you intro your partner to your parent/mom?

He wants to intro me to his mom and we are going on our first day. He texted that he enjoy hanging out with me and let's spend more time together.

We slept together and broke up before we are dating because I got scared. We talked and I really think he might be the one. We are giving dating a try. How serious is intro me to his mom about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I would introduce my partner to my folks but only after we have been dating for a couple of months and I know it's going somewhere.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Well if I really liked a girl and was serious about a relationship it would probably be within the first few months that I would introduce her to the family

• I would say probably a couple months after we start dating.

• Well, you're really only supposed to do it, just before you propose but, I would think they'd want to meet them when you meet her/him. I mean, you never know, right?

What Girls Said 1

• When we become engaged.