Why do no girls stand out more than others?

There are girls that stand out but that's everywhere I go. I find them all beautiful in different ways. I feel like I'd date any that are willing. I haven't met a girl that I'm like wow I need to be mine. Have I just not met the right girl yet? Is it normal to not feel a strong connection like never before with someone you date. I'd feel like I'm picking whoever us willing to say yes is this how dating is? Should I wait? Will I know the girl that supposed to be mybfurst girlfriend when I meet her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. I was 22 when I met the girl I fell in love with. Before that it was only superficial lust. I don't really think there's a formula for these things. It happens at different times for different people.

• The fact you see beauty in every woman is interesting though. I mostly see problems and drama so it takes a long Tim before I find one I'm motivated to try anything with.

• I'm an optimist so that may be part of it. Trying to see the good in everyone.

What Girls Said 4

• In college I only ever got that, "wow" moment watching them in their natural habitat and vice versa. Quickest way to see them shine. If you are just going on random dates and what not it takes a lot longer to get a feel for them as a person.

I've had guys get that "wow" moment for me in business when they see me really do my job well in front of a large group of important people but honestly that doesn't mean that much.

My wow moment in high school was watching my to be boyfriend who was huge and known for fighting back down from a fight because I was there. It was how I knew he really thought differently of me after 3 years of not getting along.

When it comes you'll know and there is no turning back...

Wows are rare and take some sticking around these days but I'd say it usually comes within 3 months of exclusive dating. And it could be anything from the way she flips her hair upside down to brush it in the morning or the way she can instantly lift a person's spirits who is spit on by society by simply treating them with human decency.

• I think you're fine, in regards to dating. There really isn't a right or wrong way to casual dating, its just casual and with whoever you're interested in. Its okay to not have found the "wow" factor you're looking for but keep in mind, you dont have to put off your dating life just to find her.
    Who knows, you may find the one amongst any one of these girls, not everyone has the wow moment right off the bat!

• Maybe the girl your supposed to be with will "wow" you in a different way other than her physical beauty. im sure you will find whoever your looking for

• Actually it's personality or the way they carry themselves that is the wow factor for me. Also it's usy a look they have in their eyes.

• I don't see nothing wrong with that. You sound like you just want to find your first and your last gf (if that makes sense) expect her when you least expect it. She will blow your socks off.

What Guys Said 3

• I blame how everyone looks the same these days.
    Same generic makeup.
    Same generic clothes.

No one experiments any more.

• That's because external beauty doesn't mean much, and most girls are all the same from within. There are exceptions, though.

• I feel like most people are just good-natured and fun to be around, but just different, and that a lot of strong relationships are just from meaningful time spent together and a certain amount of commitment.