How do I know he's not using me?

This guy and I have been talking for a while and we've kissed and he's said I'm all his and stuff but we have a past like this , it's happened 3 others times and every time I ask if were dating he dosent answer and stops talking to me but this time I asked if he would ever even want to date and he said "yah I just don't want to rush into this relationship thing so don't worry I'll ask when I want" . So what am I suppose to do ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on. A guy should know how he feels about you and not have to keep you waiting. No decent respectful guy will just say oh wait till the day I'm ready. That's plain simple selfish. You can remain friends but try dating other guys in the mean time and please do not kiss or hook up with him when he clearly doesn't even know what he wants. Till he has proven he wants you for real do not give him the benefits of being with you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he has a history of jerking you around. I'd say forget him and move on.

• That's his nice way of saying that he doesn't want a relationship right now. Take the advice and move on from him Because if u stay and he knows that you like him that much to wait for him, it'll give him chances to see other chick's since he knows you'll always be there waiting for him. Just move on from this guy.