How many dates does it generally take for you to know you like a girl?

I'm not talking just physical attraction but girlfriend material and at what point in the relationship do you usually prefer to become exclusive?

Most Helpful Guy

• One date.

I prefer to be exclusive with her if I LOVE her company and REALLY enjoy our conversations. Because then I think she's worth the exclusion, and I don't want to waste my time with other women whom I find less entertaining.

CHEERS.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm very intuitive, so I usually know right away, once I've heard her speak, sensed her energy, and observed how she interacts with the world and others.

• To like her the first date. I have to like them to want to go onto a second date. If I don't I'm probably going to move on.
    To consider her girl friend material? A month or two. To me choosing to be someone's boyfriend/girlfriend just means I'll stop entertaining the possibility of being with someone else.
    You're already going to get a certain level of loyalty, respect, and trust out of me as a friend.
    It also means I'm willing to go the next level of getting intimate and sleeping with you.

• it mght take only 1... or it might take 20 basically... depends of course...:-)

• Pretty much three for both.

• So sex on date 3 or 4 and exclusive after sex? I guess that is pretty much how I see things but know that isn't always the case. By date 3 and certainly after sex you should know if it is time for us to part ways or cut the other ones loose.

• *who I have

..."how I have" would be an entirely different topic. qc;

• *that has "been my" experience

... wow, really need to pay attention to what auto correct is doing!

• It would take a lot of time for me to know that I really love the girl..

• Well they say the 3rd date, is the "sex" date, so if you don't know them by then, I would think you wouldn't be having sex on that third date, right?

What Girls Said 1

• First date.