Have you ever had your heart broken?

I finally worked up the courage to ask out one of my friends a few days ago. She rejected me. It hurt obviously, but I was okay. Today I was walking to class when I saw her kissing another guy. I felt (and still feel) horrible. So now I'm sitting here hating myself haha.

• Yes, I have
    Vote A
  • No, I haven't
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry :'(

And nope, haven't had my heart broken.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• Yea, happened to me recently. What happened was, I had a huge crush on this guy and we knew each other well. But all of a sudden he started ignoring me and started talking more to my friend. Plus, he did/said some things which left me hurt. So I just decided to move on... How all that happened is a long story though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I don't think that's a good thing. It just means I've never been in love. I've been disappointed a few time but it was by guys I've just been on a few dates so it wasn't that bad

0|0
    0|0
  • "Have I ever had my heart unbroken?" is a better question lol
    But yeah. Many many ducking times :)

1|0
    0|0
  • So many f*cking times. But you know what? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

0|1
    0|0
  • No I have never had my heart broken.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes 2 times, but it's alright, I'll find the right one soon, i hope :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I'm currently going through a break up right now so I'm right there with yah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 19 and I'm in love with my professor who's about 28. Although I know he's quite fond of me because I'm his best student in class, it'll never be more than that because he's in a great relationship with his girlfriend. That's enough to break my heart, lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I've been heartbroken... but after a breakup. Not because I didn't get a date with her!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😢😖😩😭😔

0|0
    0|0
  • i think everyone has. in some way or another.

0|1
    0|0
  • Three times :(((

0|0
    0|0