Guys/Girls what is your opinion about online dating? Is it any good?

Most Helpful Guy

• Plenty of mentally deranged, vulnerable women to take advantage of, it's fantastic!

What Girls Said 5

• It's just another way to meet people. I didn't have much success with it, but I did meet a few nice guys that way, just nothing that ended up going anywhere.

• I've tried for a while and I've been on a lot of dates but it didn't really work out, even tho they were decent guys.

But I also had to talk to a lot of idiots so overall it was rather exhausting. That was just free sites tho

• So you think It's just waste of time?

• well ya, pretty much. They didn't lie or anything.
      If anything most guys are rather terrible at taking pictures so I was pleasantly surprised by that.

And I always met in daylight in public places

• Okay thanks

• I don't see a problem with it. You actually cut out the people you would have NOTHING in common.

• I met my boyfriend online and we've been together for 3 years. I personally think online dating is great (:

• How can you trust someone online?

• we talked for a very long time before we actually went on our first date. Its really easy to pick out the people with fake profile pictures, you can Skype them, or talk on the phone with them. You can get a feel if someone is interested in you just as you would in person.

• Ok thanks for your opinion

• Nope. Don't go there.

What Guys Said 5

• nah... BS basically

chances to come successfull from it are minimum

• From my experience it's strange and very judgmental.

It's like grocery shopping...
    You pick the best looking ones and the most nutritional sounding..

Is rather go out and meet a girl naturally

• As a male the odds are stacked against you, for every girl there's a thousand creepy guys messaging them, the likelihood of being chosen is slim.

• online dating for guys only works if you look like channing tatum if you don't you're not getting a response from most females if any.

• its great when it works but when it doesn't it feels like hell.