Anyone here use Tinder?

2 of my friends have suggested this app Tinder. Was just curious if anyone else uses it and if it has actually worked for them or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was wary of Tinder's reputation as a 'hookup app', because hookups aren't what i want. Out of curiosity, I tried the app for a day but didn't find matches. So I got bored and uninstalled it.

What Girls Said 2

• I have used it. In a relationship now thought, so obviously I deleted it.

When I used it I did actually meet a couple of really nice guys off of it... but also had a lot of pointless chats with dudes that didn't go anywhere at all (because, inevitably, several of them after 3-4 messages back and forth suddenly want to start talking sexual stuff, which I'm not into because, uhhhhh I haven't met the guy lol)

• I've hooked up with a couple of guys on Tinder

What Guys Said 3

• I use it, made a quite a few female friends

• honestly if you're male and not hot you probably won't get any matches on tinder

• I used to get quite a few matches, but ever since they did that thing where they limit how many likes you can do in a 12 hour period unless you pay per month, the number of matches has declined.