Unlikely circumstances of people getting together?

I want to hear stories of unlikely circumstances in which you got together with a girlfriend/boyfriend. Like maybe you met years before but it was bad timing and you ended up getting together... Or just anything.

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm... I was at my teacher's house to get private lessons and his daughter and I make eye contact. And he caught us.
    He told me : you get 20/20 next test and I'll allow you two to go on a date.
    Never had a GF before, I was so motivated to study suddenly, my parents didn't understood hahaha.

What Girls Said 1

• I have been dating a fellow that we discovered knew each other 20 years ago. I was selling real estate, his grandfather was the investor and he was the laborer that did the work. This past winter, I called to have someone come scoop my snow, he asked me out and we rediscovered this connection. Twenty years ago, I am not even sure that there was an attraction or that we even noticed each other.