New Guy, not sure what it means?

So this guy and I began talking to eachother a couple weeks ago, i know it seems like such a short time but he is so different than anyone i have ever met or talked to. If this means anything hahaha, our text messages are so long that every single one of them has an arrow on Imessage to open in a new screen! this is how they all are too, and we have been calling too. Anyways, I really like him a lot. We are both early 20s but go to schools about an 1 and half hours away from eachother. In this last week we have seen eachother twice, he spent the night (just movies and cuddling nothing else) and then i spent the night (same deal). When we are out he holds my hand and puts his arm around me, and will kiss me in public...which is so diiferent than what im used to, most guys I've talked to i find out they only want a 'secret' relationship type thing. He had me meet his brrother and his mom and his grandma. One of the texts thi smorning he said

"we're just doing us, whatever that is" with the little kiss blowing emoticon.
Is he trying to hint that he wants something more? Or is he more stating that we dont have a "thing"

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like a chill stand up guy. he seems to be fine just going with the flow as of right now, can't really say he wants something more serious in the near future, you'll have to wait and see.

What Guys Said 1

• I would say after all you have done together he is quite happy to be with you in this relationship and it could be hinting at more, or just saying he is quite happy with the diection you guys are currently headed in

What Girls Said 2

• It certainly sounds like things are going well. I would sit down and have a heart to heart talk with him. Don't have any expectations and be totally honest with your feelings about him. I believe in doing this, you shall learn what his heart is telling him :)

• I don't understand the question, sorry. It sounds like a normal relationship to me.