He gave me permission but I still feel guilty... is that normal?

He wanted to see me blow another man and at first I was ok with it, but after I felt guilty after... what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean of course it's a natural feeling, but really the best thing to do is talk to him about it. It might turn him on but for you the guilt is eating away at you. My ex and I had a threesome with another girl and I felt guilty as well cuz we didn't set boundaries

What Guys Said 7

• Hard to do, but put it behind you, move on and learn to be more fussy about what YOU want to do, not some guy who me be your bf or who you may be dating.
    But please don't feel guilty. It wasn't really your fault. I decent guy would never request that sort of thing!!

• Maybe it was a test. You feel guilty because it was just a test, and you did it even though he said you could?

• Well kinda too late now. I do not think there is much you can do. He did give you permission and in a way it was for him... I do not think you have to feel guilty.

• Don't feel guilty. He just has his kinky preferences (and something like that could definitely be a turn on).

• If he later acted like you did something wrong, then he's a jerk. If not, he's probably just somewhat kinky. If you like doing stuff like that, enjoy it. If not, you need to find someone else.

• NYP. it's his. Don't sweat it.

• Don't feel guilty. you did it. Move on.

What Girls Said 4

• ... He gave me permission...
    If he is a soul mate, this is telling me that he doesn't really give a rat's behind if you---------Blow another man.
    Never mind 'I felt guilty,' you should only be thinking of how to tell him to go blow for what this schmo 'Wanted to see' because to me, he wouldn't be worth my own time of day or night.
    If you stand for this, then you will always stand for whatever poop this loser throws in your direction. This could very well be just One of Many wing fling things that will show you he is surely like these dime a dozen... Joe Blows.
    Don't be this little mouse. You were not thinking straight when you performed something that you may have just wanted to please him with.
    Good luck. xx

• If you didn't really want to do it, you shouldn't have done it. Or maybe you feel guilty that he may not really have liked watching even though he said he did.

• Of course, it is normal. Sex regardless is an experience, those experiences are tied to emotions, plain and simple. How you and your partner deal with those emotions will be key as to how the two of you will move beyond this experience.

• I don't see the point.. If you're in a relationship, it should be just the two of you.