Who pays when for what?

First date with a guy, he was so kind and paid for coffe and our drinks.
We are going to the movies tomorrow but are meeting before the movie begins, who pays? i paid for the movie tickets, and i think ill pay for the candy

Most Helpful Guy

• if he offers to pay for the tickets then buy some snacks and drinks. holy shit I think you'll be paying more though.

• oh you already bought the tickets?

• go half and half on the snacks then I guess or pay it all if you want. but everything from the concession stand is a fucking rip off.

• Ye i said ill fix our tickets :) i think it was right of me

What Guys Said 2

• If you're just dating, he should pay. If you'rein a ccommitted relationship, you should take turns.

• Whoa whoa this is the first date and im totally old school, a man should have shivellry and actually pay for the first date. There is no reason for you to pay for anything on ur date if he is a true gentleman

What Girls Said 2

• I think that's up to you two to decide. I wouldn't pay for a guy until we're exclusive. Even then, I feel weird.

• I think it's more chivalrous for him to pay. But at the same time I feel like you shouldn't come across as taking advantage of him and expecting him to pay everything. Although, if he is a true gentleman then he'll insist or at least offer to pay.
    So at the movies, order your things first or all together and be ready to pay and if he doesn't let you, then there's that sorted. But if he doesn't interject you paying, well there's that too. you can't be like b*tch pay for my food.
    personally I WOULDN'T want a guy to pay everything, especially if not in a relationship