Opinions on dating and anime?

So what is your opinions on your significant other and anime. Now here is the situation. If you didn't watch anime and don't plan to and you think it's dumb or weird. Would you date someone knowing that they are very into it? What about vice versa? Is it too much or do you not care?

• Yeah!
  • No!

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends how into it... like, if he's totally obsessed with it and is going to expect me to watch it with him, no, I wouldn't be cool with that.

However, my BF does like Dragonball Z, which is fine... he doesn't make me watch it lol

I haven no interest in Anime

What Girls Said 3

• Is anime still a "weird" thing these days?

Anyway I like anime so as long as he wasn't spending tons of money on merchandise and body pillows I don't really see why it would be an issue.

• Yeah, I wouldn't care.
    I watch anime myself.. even if I didn't I still wouldn't care.

• I love anime so I'm biased.

Whooooooooo otaku nerds!

What Guys Said 3

• I would love to find some one who likes anime. I'd be like in heaven if I were to come across such a person.

• i like some anime... so no prob iwth it basically!

• As long as they're not weird, stupid and annoying about it, I don't really care.