Guys, I notice him staring at me when I see him around?

I noticed this guy was staring at me from accross the room, but I didn't think much of it and just thought it was nothing. Then, when I left the classroom and was walking down the hallway, he caught up to some people in front of me and then turned around and started talking to them while walking backwards and he kept looking over at me. And on a different day, I saw him at the cafeteria while we were both getting food. It seemed like he was kind of waiting for me to finish getting my food and so he lingered there a bit but then he left as I was getting a drink. I sat down and he was a few tables accross from me--and he was directly looking at me for a while. Didn't look away when I glanced at him a couple times to see if he was still staring at me. I stalked him on Facebook with a friend lol just to see who I'm dealing with and he seems pretty funny and kind. He also posted this picture from my hometown--when he has no connection to it but he knows I'm from there (I gave a speech at school mentioning that's where I am from). Do you think he will approach me and is interested in me? I dont know what to do. I'm 19 and he just turned 23. We're both going to the same university :)

1

What Guys Said 1

• Go up and talk to him! just put yourself out there, especially because you go to the same university--try new things you haven't before.