What to do if I have a crush on my friend's mom?

i have had the biggest crush on my friends mom for a while and at first it was just a crush but the more i see her the more i seriously thought about hitting that and i've finally decided to that i want to make a move...and dont worry, im of legal age. call me a bad person but im ok with the fact that i might lose my friend because of this, i haven't known him for that long anyway. the problem is i have no idea how to go about asking her out. for one thing she probably wouldn't take me seriously if i did, and would probably think it's some kind of strange prank. and i want her to know that i am serious. how do i make her go from making her see me as her son's friend to a potential love interest?

i should have mentioned that she's divorced and seeing anyone, so she's fair game

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she might be confused. But she could also be flattered to think that a younger man is that interested in her, like she's still got game lol I have heard of stories of women dating and falling in love with men half their age so don't give up if you're really serious about this. Also I don't think you should ask her out right away if a relationship is what you want. You should help her out when she needs help, little things like picking things up or loading the car, etc and visit the house often and compliment her. Then when you see that she's showing some interest you should ask her how she'd feel about it and make the move depending on her answer

What Girls Said 2

• What you can't do is complain if someone calls you mother****er. Hehe

oioi it is a joke don't get offended please :)

• Is that it? Oh well it does not specify...

• why else would somebody take offense at being called motherfucker?

• Yeah, forget about it. You're her sons friend. Any normal parent wouldn't even entertain this idea.

• and why not? what do you know about what normal parents would do? at nineteen, i doubt you're even a parent, let alone a normal one

What Guys Said 10

• u oh... dude... beter forgert her otherwise your friend mught find out and go mad

• ok, but let's say i didn't want to forget about her and decided to go after her anyway... how would i go about asking her out?

• Is she that hot? Post pics.

• sounds weird and other people will look down if this a friends mum is universally unacceptable

• She might be willing to have sex with you, but I doubt she would want a relationship just based on the age difference. If you are okay just sleeping with her, go for it. Ask her to share a bottle of wine with you one day

• You should ask her out, i dont think she would feel ofended

• Go for it, I bang everyone's mom, I'm Ryan Gosling

• go brush your teeth, your breath still smells like dick

• you are disgusting

• ill keep that in mind (not reall)

• plow her. jizz in her ass

• Think about if one of your friends had a crush on your mom and wanted to make a move. How would you feel about that? I know it's hard if you have strong feelings for her but it may upset her son and cause a family break up.

Then there will be the age gap. Would it really be worth it? She would age before you!!

• well im not planning on marrying her hey

• I'm not saying go for it or not. Just think it through wisely. It's not just you and her it will have an affect on!

• Go for it but don't let your friend know. ;)