Are people going to think I'm the gym slut?

I recently joined a rock climbing gym. I joined because I love the sport but I've been meeting a lot of men. In the past three weeks since I broke up with my bf I've ben asked out by 4 different men. The thing is I've learnt from my mistakes that I want to get to know someone as friends first and see if something develops before jumping into a dating someone exclusively. So there a guy that works there that I climbed with a few times. I made a big mistake by sexting him one night and pretty much telling him I wanted to hook up. Then there's onmy a second one I'm interested in but he's friends with a guy who is also interested in me. I hung out once with his friend and was not feeling it and now I hang out with his friend. nothing date like just coffee and going to the gym together. between the two guys I like I just want to climb with them be friends hang out outside the gym. I'm not sleeping with or kissing any of the boys. I'm just worried that people will talk and think I'm a slut or something. Am I approaching this in the wrong way?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see how you're possibly being a slut. You did nothing wrong, if you just hung out as friends I think it's fine.

• I'm worried about the sexting the guy that works there. I admit I do want to hook up with him now I want to take it back. I sent him some pics. If I hang out with other boys getting to know them am I a whole? I really don't want to look bad there as I consider this place my second home..

• ok and as a guy reading this do I sound like a slutty girl hangning with all these men?

• I don't think so. You're just trying to find a man for you, I'd consider it normal.

What Guys Said 3

• What's up babe. Would you like to go out?

; )

Your only approaching it in the wrong way if you are doing that which you don't want to do.

Also, sluts are women who fuck men indiscriminately. If you do, then you're a slut. If you don't and you have standards, then no matter how many men you fuck, you aren't a slut. Got it?

CHEERS.

• if there are only a few girls there.. it's obvious they'll hit on you basically

• You're not a slut, since you're not sleeping around buttttt, think about what you might be doing to these men

What Girls Said 0