Girls, what do you like in a man?

I'm 19. Looking for some DO AND DONTS tips. Thank you!

1

What Girls Said 1

• (1) Open up to us! Guys have a tendency to hold back almost all emotions! We want to feel close to you.
    (2) We want to feel special, so treat us that way! I'm not saying you have to go out and buy us expensive things everyday, but try and show us through words how special we are to you!
    (3) We like to feel safe and protected, but don't over do it!!! Some of my friends have come to me saying My boyfriend had been really over protective lately! Really, we just want you to stand up for is when we're truly in need.
    (4) RESPECT OUR BOUNDARIES!!! Everyone goes at a different pace. If we aren't ready for sex, DON'T PRESSURE US!!!
    (5) Act gentlemanly. You don't have to wear a suit and tie everyday, but show good manners, such as opening doors for us, pulling out our chairs at restaurants, giving up your seat to us when there're none left.

I think that's the gist of it! :) Hope that helps!