Girls, are black women attracted to white men?

Many white men as myself are attracted to black women but are afraid to approach them because we've been tought by our society to believe that black women are not attracted or interested in us. What are your thoughts on this

Updates:
I've never dated a black women. I'm friends with some. But always been too afraid to approach. Thanks so much for your comments. I think now I'll try and see what happens..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's plenty of black women who are attracted to white men.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'm a black woman and I love white men. First man I ever dated and lost my virginity to was white. He set the bar quite high lol. Black women just like any other woman. Just approach

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm only attracted to white guys lol (well alao hispanic but..). I'm not talking Zach Efron kind of white guys. I'd date an average one if they have a nice personality.

1|1
    1|0
  • There are many, don't worry. I like white men, but then again I like all races.

1|0
    0|0
  • Plenty... Myself included. But when I got approached by one that I found attractive I rejected him out of fear... So dont get discouraged even if you get rejected... The next one might just work

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of black women who love white guys

0|0
    0|0