Haters are going to hate?

Is this really a bad thing? Everytime I say I like a certain race on opinions I get around 5 down votes. But, I'm an interracial dater person. Is it really that bad to like a certain race? Or is it not and I should ignore it because its what I like?

Society is annoying. You get hate for interracially dating or not wanting to interracially date.

Most Helpful Guy

• As you said haters got to hate and lovers have to love. Personally I wouldn't mind if you had a relationdhip with a little green man alien. As a human I would be happy because you are happy, all we can wish for is for people to be happy. Hand on heart I don't know why people are haters and I am quite pleased because if I knew why, I fear it might pollute my personality. So on that I happy to be as ignorant as a stone wall.

What Guys Said 4

• i'd give you a downvote if i could because you used a phrase that this wench who shall not be named uses in one pf her lyrics basically... i mean the lyrics others wrote for her... so useless she is basically!

• You swine - I went oh interesting singer - Went off googling - Taylor bloody Swift - What a waste of 2 mins

• It's because when a girl says she prefers a certain race, it's always white, and that upsets people. in my opinion people should just relax and accept reality.

• Hopefully you are not another troll. But of course not, it's not a problem if you prefer to be in an "interracial relationship" just as it isn't a problem to date within your own "race". And I don't see why anybody should give a fuck.

• Exactly! Like, I'll talk to other races and be friends I just would consider a certain one for a life partner.

• Who cares what haters think... you do you

What Girls Said 2

• It better not to discriminate against anyone because of their race. It's still discrimination if you like a particular race of people more than the others, and people take offence to that. To avoid trouble, perhaps keep your racial preference to yourself.

• But, it shouldn't matter to people. Like, I'll talk to people of all races and be their friend but, I consider ceratin ones for life partners.

• Yeah, but I can't help I feel that way. I can't just like all races. I mean, if someone asks what race Im attracted to Im going to say the one Im really attracted to. I don't mean no harm. I should be able to say that. Society is annoying. You get hate for interracialling dating or not wanting to interracially date.

• Yeah I understand that people have natural preferences, but you need to understand that others may take offence if you express your preference in an obvious manner. So decide if you want to take the backlash you'll get from expressing your preference, or just don't do that. Isn't it easier to keep that to yourself than to invite arguments about race?

• If you're not willing to date someone simply because of their race, then I think it's a form of discrimination. As for whether it's a bad thing, I don't have an opinion, because it's none of my business.