What do you do if a guy you've been talking to tells you he loves you?

I'm 15, and I've been talking to this other 15 year-old on kik for a week now (he doesn't know where I live or my full name just to clarify). We've been a little flirty with eachother, but not that bad. All of a sudden he told me today that he loves me and has never talked to anybody like me. This is really sudden and I definitely don't want to be in an online relationship with somebody, especially after a week of knowing them. Usually I'd say that I would just completely stop talking to them, but I feel bad since he is such a sweetie.

What Guys Said 1

• He has no idea what true love is. He loves the thought of you!.
    True love is accepting your partners little faults just as they accept yours, life is not a fairy tale with happily ever after, relationships and marriage etc is something like a house or a car, if you start to neglect it, its start falling apart..
    The L word is not something to be thrown around like frisbee at the park, keep it for when you mean it, then say it at least once a day..

What Girls Said 1

• If he doesn't even know your full name how can he love you? I wouldn't stop talking to him because like you say he is really sweet but make sure to tell him that you aren't looking for a online relationship so that he doesn't begin expecting anything more.