How do you meet guys?

Is instagram seriously the only way to meet anybody. Even my *ugly* friends get hit on on instagram and I feel like I'd like it but I don't want to have a low amount of followers which is bound to happen because I didn't get along with the kids where I live. Is there any better way to meet boys? And what if I were to make an instagram but get no likes or followers would that mean I'm not pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Fuck really? Instagram is the ONLY way? Well shit. I ain't ever gonna get a woman cuz it's gonna be a frosty day in hell before I ever make an Instagram account.🙅

• Maybe by going out into to the world and talking to people? And as far as Instagram goes, it'd probably be less about you not being pretty and more about you not being able to market yourself well.

• try tinder, thats popular nowheredays, oh and grindr... no wait thats for gays and bis

• Real life. Strangers aren't going to hurt you, you know.

What Girls Said 3

• Whats wrong with having low followers? How many friends do you actually have? How many people or strangers u want knowing about your life? No it doesn't mean you are ugly. If u want to meet guys is better in person 100%. Instagram is just for entertainment, sure you get to meet people you probably would never have came across if it wasn't by all this sites. But you also gotta keep in mind that not everything is real, n am not only talking about physical traits.

• If you are going to put that much stock in how many followers/likes you get... my advice is... don't get a fucking instagram.

• Lol you can try PoF or Tinder or Just fb haha