Is it wrong that I only prefer and date Asian women because I think they treat men better than the rest of the other ethnic group of women do?

I've had nothing but negative experience dating Latina, Black and White women. Latinas are a bunch of machistas who can't control their emotions properly and like to boss you around to show you who's the more dominant one. Black women are a bunch of ungrateful women who need sugar daddies to leech off of.
White women are probably the worst of them all since they a lot of sorts of horrible ones in that racial group. They're not only just a bunch of bitter feminazis, they're also self-entitled, condescending bimbos with princess-syndrome.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• It's not wrong just ignorant because you're generalizing females from all different kinds of races based on anecdotal evidence. Lmao have fun with Asians

• You mean dating Asians (native born) in your country or Asians directly from other countries?

• Not at all.
    ie: Every single person alive has, and is entitled to, "personal preference/s "
    UPS with smiles.

• You have issues. Not only are you ignorant but you're racist as well.

What Guys Said 2