So insecure to let my boyfriend see me without makeup?

I usually wear a thin layer of eyeliner on my top eyelids and mascara without it i feel so ugly...what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust that he chose you for you and for how you make him better a better person because you are with him!
    If he is right for you... and if he loves you with no reservations at all, if he truly loves you then your physical look, in his eyes, what you see as imperfections are to him, perfections.

What Guys Said 2

• I fall in love all over again when my girl doesn't wear makeup. Give it a try, you might be pleasantly surprised :)

• I'm sure you look great without any makeup and you just need to have some confidence in yourself. Guys love a confident woman

What Girls Said 1

• You should be confident with yourself, and trust your boyfriend decision on dating you. If he truly likes you and respects you, he'll accept you for who you are, not for your physical look.