What type of men are normally attracted to a girl with low self esteem?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say mostly it would be guys that also have low self esteem. I have suffered with low self esteem all of my life, and I really can't stand confident women. They make me feel like they don't need or have any use for me. It raises my self esteem when I can look at my girl and know she is better off with me in her life.

What Guys Said 5

• Manipulators

• The same type or just a very kind guy 😊

• Guys who think they can take advantage of her low self esteem will be, they're obviously not a great catch and likely have low esteem too.

Plenty of normal guys could be attracted to a girl who happens to have low self esteem, especially if she didn't make a big thing of it. (Talk about it all the time and so on.)

• I'm attracted to a cute girl who is insecure. It makes me want to go up to her, give her a big hug, and tell her she is pretty hahah.

• Thats cute 😊

• Thank you @GirlsEatGirls :p

• Hah if f I may ask, are you the kind of girl who sort of suffer from self esteem?

• Men with the same problem... Like me

What Girls Said 4

• Most of them. In my experience a lot of guys are looking for a princess in a tower that they get to rescue because they like the feeling of being a hero. I personally used to be that girl, but when i would get back up on my feet, the rrelationship would fall apart because the guy didn't have to rescue me or pick me back up again. I have fine that lasting relationships are mutual. I want a guy who isn't going to save me from the tower, but one who will help me find my own way out.

• 1. Manipulating guys who mentally abuse

2. Super caring guys that put you on a pedestal (you also have too look cute)

3. Old men

• hi, well guys are attracted to shy girls cuz' that makes them more manly and they will obviously think that the girl is not gonna run away or judge them, either the guys make the firt move. I am a low esteem kind of gal, and that's what my boyfriend say. He says guys look for an insecure gal because they seem to be more intelligent and friendly. It's alright to be shy or insecure onn your opinions. Believe me i've been there

• Sociopaths and abusive types.