In the dating world, what is the female equivalent of a short man?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love short guys, and I'm not fat, I'm not ugly, and I don't have a mustache! I've never dated a tall guy, most of them are my height, or just a little taller, I'm 5'3, and I have a thick body, my friends are always saying we don't make sense because of that, but I can't help it, I'm just attracted to short guys, don't think that because you're short, you'll get a chubby girl, I know super tall, handsome guys with awesome bodies that date girls with no ass! And that doesn't make sense to me, it really doesn't matter, I know you asked for the equivalent of a short guy, but I wanted to share my opinion.

• Your opinion is much appreciated.

Don't listen to what others say or what should "make sense". If you love him and he loves you, then it DOES make sense.

What Girls Said 9

• Hmmm... maybe a chubby girl? Or an overweight girl?

• A girl with a less attractive looking face...

• If you mean by height, I don't know many men who wouldn't prefer a small woman. To be honest, I haven't heard of one.

I've heard of men who LOVE tall women, but that doesn't usually discourage them from small ones.

If you mean in "unattractiveness", I agree with XRabbit. A butterface.

• Probably a very tall 6+ ft woman. Weight can be solve and has nothing to do with a permanent physical trait and I've seen less attractive girls with ok or good looking guys before.

• Hi , i said the same thing ! Most of the men are attracted to the short women and most of the women are attracted to tall guys ! everybody knows that ! personally i dont care about the height of the girl but why am i getting so many down votes on my opinion?

• Yeah, I don't know. Don't let an online site get to you sooo much.

• A girl with a masculine face and has a moustache.

• A fat woman is the equivalent of a short man.

• An overweight female on the doctors charts in my opinion.

• a girls without a breast?

• I'm thinking a really tall girl

What Guys Said 4

• A tall woman. Because most of us are attracted to the short ones.

• you say that because you're 15 and immature

• wtf are you talking about? Damn you aren't very bright..

• @lindsaylove5 .. ok forget about what i said. All i wanna say is that most of the women prefer tall men and most of the men prefer short women. Everybody knows that its true ! And i keep on seeing guys complaining about being short and women complaining about being tall so i think that they are the same thing ! Again , i dont care about the height of my girl.

• probably a girl with an unattractive face.

• NOTHING is worse than a short Man... so i doubt there is any thing as bad as a short height male...

• Probably girls with flat butts and small boobs I'll assume.