Singles, are you looking, or waiting?

So there are a ton of is whom are single. I'm one myself. So I've been wondering, are you actively looking to find someone, waiting to be found, or waiting for later on in your life because of wanting more fun, etc.

Me, I'm actively looking, but as anyone who knows me know, I'm ugly.

• Looking
  • Waiting to be found
  • Having fun.
  • other, explain.
Thanks for all of the answers.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 27

• Kinda half and half. Like, I'll approach the guy (in a friendly sense), but I wait for him to make an actual move (like ask me out). So at least I'm doing a taste of the work and not expecting the guy to do everything.

• Having fun- with my friends and family.

+ if it happens, it happens

I'm too busy to go around hanging out in bars and clubs + I'm too old and have outgrown it.

• I'm waiting for later on in life, because I want nothing at all right now.

• I just told a guy who I have liked for almost two years and who I'm very close to that I like him. He told me that apparently that morning he asked some girl out. Then he proceeded to tell me that I am very special to him and that he has never had what we have with anyone else but he just wants to be friends because he doesn't feel the way I do -_-
    So at the moment I'm just waiting to see what happens with my life since no guy has ever liked me.

• I'm actively looking. It can be kind of tough when you've relocated to a small town like I have. It's hard to meet guys without turning to the alternative route which is online dating :/ It sucks. I'm not trying to rush into a relationship, but at the same time I do want to find someone.

• Yeah I'm from a small town, so trying to figure out how to find someone.

• Waiting... for him to return.

• I don't know im kinda looking, but not that much. I try to flirt if I'm interested but I also someday someone will come along

• Not really looking. Or waiting. Just... living. If someone happens to come along and we hit it off then so be it. But right now, I don't see it.

• Bit of everything to be honest in my eyes I feel too young and I'm insecure about certain things about myself yet I want to be in a relationship but I feel like I need to accept myself and come to terms with some things before I can expect someone to accept me for the way I am

• Yes, you're a bit young, but you are are the age of discovery. You'll find someone who'll love you. I have a good feeling about it.

• Awe thank you :) don't feel sorry me I am happy

• Glad to hear that.

• I'm looking with sort of a nonchalant perspective on the whole notion. Not actively seeking, but wouldn't mind if someone cool did happen to pop by.

• None of the above. Just happy with the way my life is. If I meet somebody spectacular, great. If I don't, I'm still happy with the way things are.

• Waiting I think. It would be nice to have a relationship again, but I'm kinda busy with school and don't meet a lot of people. I'm just open for it.

• I'm not looking but I'm not sitting around waiting. I'm enjoying my childhood before I have to grow up. But if my chance a cute guy came along I might have to make a move.

• Waiting , its not the right time for me.

• Having fun with my crush. I found him and he doesn't seem to find me.. ain't the friendzone wonderful? 😁

• O hate the friend zone... Do you flirt with him, or what?

• @R3d_Anonymous I felt like that as well. But when he came around again, being his old stupid self I couldn't do anything but falling for him again. I know it must be a weird thing for me to say (because of my age etc.) but I do feel like I really care about him and I want to help him out and take care of him, even when he won't accept me as his girlfriend. I really want to make him happy , and if he needs me I just can't turn him down.

• Whew, go and ask him! Maybe he just likes me as a close friend or maybe he likes some other type of girl ☺️ @R3d_Anonymous

• I'm not looking nor waiting. Just living life. Come what may. :)

• Looking forward to dying! :)

• All three at different points. I guess I'm waiting for the right person but that doesn't mean I can't have fun and look at the same time, so yeah all three :)

• Waiting for the right time :)

• Im just waiting and waiting and waiting...

• looking, waiting to be found and having fun in the meantime :D

• I'm single but I don't even know what I'm doing

• Half and half not desperate to find someone but if its meant to be it should be I believe everything happens for a reason 👌✌

• Need to fix some stuff about me then I'll start looking

• Neither so I guess having fun or not caring

• ERM. like each other but not together?

• I'm not looking, waiting to be found or having fun, I'm just in a bubble right now that's not moving

What Guys Said 21

• I'm not looking. The problem with being involuntarily single is never a matter of looking hard enough. It's usually internal and that must be resolved before someone else enters your life.

Very, VERY rarely will a girl be the one who rights the ship AND loves you romantically. Usually you fix yourself first, then the results follow.

• I don't know what's happening. Sometimes I feel like I should find one because how long I'd keep m*st*rb*t*ng watching p*rn . Sometimes I feel like wow, I am enjoying. The Miss. Perfect will automatically come in my life. Sometimes I feel like I should better stay alone and forget about love and focus on career and making the life a history.
    [Voted D]

• After how badly I have been treated by most girls I have pretty much given up.

• I'm sorry man. I'm always friendzoned. I'm the big brother they want, or the good friend they don't wanna lose...

• Same here man.

• Yup I feel because I don't have abs and am not 6ft2 tall I will never find a girlfriend.

• Damn, I'm looking for the right one but at the same time I'm hoping she finds me first.. I'm a bit of a weird guy so it's difficult for me to vibe with certain females... Like I just think different or do things different but best believe I always have a legit motive behind my actions... Not trying to sound conceited or anything but I'm pretty confident in the looks department. Hahaha I just want a loyal one...

• Best of luck on that.

• Ikr? I'll definitely need it, especially where I live, Los Angeles.. 😒 all the loyal girls are hiding under rocks... All the players kick it at the clubs and parties... And they'll sell you a dream just to convince you they're loyal lol

• Waiting to look. I'm currently stuck in a small shitty town without any real options (seriously, this town has been named the worst place to live in the US in multiple articles through the years). Trying to get in a position to relocate somewhere where I'm more likely to meet people.

• I guess I'm not really looking that hard anymore. If it happens it happens and I van only hope she would be a good person. Sometimes it's not always clear.

• I don't wanna have a relationship ship with anyone besides my future wife, she will only be for me and I will only be for her, but I'm still 19 so the time of marriage hasn't came yet I still have college :)

• My son has so much to offer but isn't interested at the moment. Divorce concerns him, I know that. He would be someones dream but doesn't have it as a priority at all.

• That sucks. How old is he?

• He is 26 with everything going for him. I try to tell him that relationship/SO/wife means family. He isn't that interested in kids and would need a woman that is very intelligent.

• Hopefully he will find one soon.

• waiting, looking, and having fun =)
    hopefully one of those will lead me to the right girl =)

• I am single and looking.

• something like waiting. because my girlfriend is to busy with things so she has no time for a relation ship :(

• waiting. but I don't think its going to happen. Not anytime soon at least.

• The key is to look and wait at the same time, if you get me..

• I am focusing mainly on my education right now so pretty much not forcing the whole dating thing

• Waiting, AND IT SUCKS ASS

• A bit of both actually.

• Waiting. 😁

• Not in a rush plus I like being single for right now.

• Having fun!

• Both looking and waiting

• Unfortunately, I'm a animatronic. We cannot reproduce.