Guys, like shy and weird girls?

I've never had a boyfriend and the only reason I could think of is that I'm shy and weird and maybe the way I dress. I plan fixing my style for my new school. I WANT, not need a boyfriend. Do guys like shy and weird girls? Or outgoing girls thats weird? Or outgoing girls thats normal? Or normal shy girls?

Weird like, I say weird things. I say weird "What if's" I act out the "What if's". I sometimes talk in different voices
Anymore?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what you consider weird. If you claim ghosts speak to you and you have a family history of schizophrenia then that's the uncomfortable kind of weird.

Outgoing is good I respect when girls initiate with guys. Shy is preferred for me but I would also prefer for shy girls to initiate with me, so figure out how that works then get back to me. :P

What Guys Said 3

• Outgoing normal girls and shy normal girls

And about weirdos, sometimes they are interesting and sometimes they are boring so it depends on the girl :)

• Weird like, I say weird things. I say weird "What if's" I act out the "What if's". I sometimes talk in different voices.

• It can be funny sometimes if you are doing it in a joking way :)

• sister, you are not weird just because you are shy.

shyness is pretty normal to be a young girl.

• No, I'm weird and shy. Not weird because I'm shy.

• i don't think you are weird since most teenagers are weird lol.

• your definition of weird is cute you are not weird
    and i like shy girls because i would know that i am special to her if she opens up to me