Girls, is this a good profile for a Dating site?

I work full time throughout the week and I tend to relax at the weekend. Although I could do with a bit more adventure.

I love going to the cinema. My favourite film of all time is Back To The Future.
I am currenty really into Marvel movies. Looking forward to Age of Ultron next month.
I like pubs and bars although I'm not a big drinker, I have been known to get a bit drunk from time to time.
I like to make people laugh, even if it's unitentially.
I like playing pool. Half the time I'm really good. The other half I'm terrible but I'd still probably beat you :-)
I mainly like rock music. Anything between Coldplay, Oasis, Blink 182 and Biffy Clyro or Arctic Monkeys.
I like watching live bands, either famous or local bands.
I like eating out at restaurants. I love Mexican food. Tacos are the true meaning of life ;-)
I like gaming. I have an Xbox One but don't play it too much these days
I like football and support Liverpool. (no jokes about Steven Gerrard and 38 seconds please)
I have always wanted to go to the Carribean. Who wants to come with me. Lol

I would like to meet someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously. Who I can enjoy hanging out with, who can make me laugh and I have lots in common with.

I can be quite shy at first. However the more I get to know someone the less shy I become then the the real me comes out. Which hopefully is a good thing.

2

Most Helpful Girl

• I would remove the "drunk from time to time.". Just not a good thing for someone to read. I remember you, you are very nice looking. You should do well on a dating site. :)

What Girls Said 1

• I guess so. Any other picture we could compare it to?