What do you think of a 25-year-old guy dating a 16-year-old girl?

She may be young, but she is wise beyond her age. She is like a 25-year-old women stuck in a 16-year-old girl. She is charming, elegant, princess, smart, funny, and a sexual teaser. She shows that she is in"genuine love" with me and is graduating high school early. She wants us to be together. I think I found my rock.

I won't be doing anything stupid with her.

Women my age lack the "youthful" energy, jaded, and always want money.

the 16-year-old is smoking hawt.
She adores me.

Most Helpful Guy

• We hear this all the time. "She's different" or "she's so mature" and all that. The reality is she is 16 and not anywhere near mature yet. She's in high school. Girls in college aren't even all that mature yet. The other thing is in most states she's not of age to consent and even if she is, she's still not legally an adult.

Even if no one says it outright, they know why you're with her. Her parents will especially know. You're gonna have to decide if it is worth the hassle. If the parents don't like you, they will go nuts on you if they see you with her, especially if she has a protective father.

• Dude. This 16-year-old girl has a mind of a 28-year-old women. What she says, she exactly does. She has manners and a professional attitude of a 28-year-old women.

• @asker
      Nothing you can say will change the fact she is 16. Either don't touch or go to jail...

What Girls Said 8

• You're so creepy.

• I guess it's fine as long as the both of you are sure you're in love. And also, you should probably refrain yourself from doing anything sexual with her because I don't think it's legal in whichever country you guys are.
    You should also be aware that, you're still 9 years older than her and she's a teenager. No matter how much she's acting mature for her age, most of it is probably an act (don't know her, so I'm just guessing, can be the opposite, too). No matter how mature she is, she still needs a company of someone her own age, because she might want to be more mature for you and would miss all the things she should experisence during her teenage years.
    So, I'm just saying, you should be really sure you love her and have a lot of understanding. We girls may mature a lot faster than guys, but she's still a hormone-filled adolescent. :)

• I hope her mother calls the police.

• I am 16 myself and yes, she may be mentally older but I would wait until she's 18, that sounds less weird to me.

16 and 25 is just a huge difference. 18 and 27 is less creepy.

• Just wait a couple of years before starting sexual relations. Nothing ruins love like going to jail. A nine year difference isn't so bad. I know exactly what you mean about youthful energy. Good luck. Hope you guys are together now.

• The fact that your describing her as "hawt" and sexy seems wrong and that your only dating her because of your views not your feelings :/

• In private she's hawt and sexy, but in public, she's a winner!

• Is it legal for her to be with you in whatever country/state you guys are in? If not, I say it's a bad idea and you should both wait until she's legal.

• How can people not realize this is a troll? Trolling attempt 3/10.

• Nah, your just jealous it ANT you.

• You need to get laid.

• You need to take an English class.

What Guys Said 6

• Where do you live? Here in the state of Ohio, the legal age of consent is 16, so legally, this would be ok. Morally? I don't think it's a big deal. Most 16 year old girls have completed puberty and look like adult women. I don't think it's a big deal.

If you two are happy together, don't worry what other people think.

• I guess it's alright as long as you're both fine with it, but make sure you don't get intimate with her before she becomes an adult.

• It's statutory rape unless you wait until she's 18. It won't be easy to keep your hands offf a charming sexual teaser.

• It's OK as long as you enjoy that... if you want a younger girl that's fine but be careful she's 16 and not 25 so you're dealing with a TEENAGER no matter how she looks beyond her age...

• She sounds like a catch.

• Uh she's not 18 but I guess you can't stop love am I right Ha

• YAA.

• Just don't get into the situation where people think you are raping her or something.. It happened to a friend of mine who was 19 with a 16-17 yr old