Girls, do you have a preference when it comes to male circumcision?

So girls do you prefer a guy to be cut or uncut? If you do have a preference is it just that you think it looks slghtly more aesthetically pleasing one way or the other, or is it something quite important to you? A potential deal breaker? Would you exclusively date guys with a certaing type of penis?

As I don't agree with circumcision I would hope that most girls don't expect that, though being circumcision myself I suppose should be pleased in a way if they do prefer that.

Anyway, what (if any) is your preference?

• No preference. I really don't care.
    38% (9)52% (11)44% (20)Vote
  • Slight preference for circumcised, not something that really matters though.
    8% (2)14% (3)11% (5)Vote
  • Preference for circumcised, I might still date an uncircumcised guy though.
    4% (1)19% (4)11% (5)Vote
  • Absolute Slight preference for circumcised, wouldn't even consider an uncircumcised guy.
    21% (5)5% (1)13% (6)Vote
  • Slight preference for uncircumcised, not something that really matters though.
    12% (3)0% (0)7% (3)Vote
  • Preference for uncircumcised, I might still date an circumcised guy though.
    17% (4)0% (0)9% (4)Vote
  • Absolute Slight preference for uncircumcised, wouldn't even consider an circumcised guy.
    0% (0)10% (2)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Damn it, I should proofread the poll options... Ignore "slight" after "absolute" and "an" should be "a" before circumcised. I guess that should be obvious enough though.
Any more views on this?
Any other views on whether men look better mutilated?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• so sick of this question. gurls who actually care are shallow and probably have serious personality issues. if you find one who cares. RUN as fast as you can!

2|5
    3|1

What Girls Said 5

• I voted F, but I'd still go with an uncut guy. Lol. That's all I'll say. I had an exhausting time with a similar yet different question like this one on here.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know, that's what prompted me to ask this.

• I think penises look better uncut but I wouldn't really care if the guy i was dating, was uncut or no. t

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never been with a uncut guy - would like to try it one day :-)
    But I have no preference either way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care about it being cut or uncut. I care more about how large it is ;-)

1|4
    0|0
    • Reasonable :P

• Show All
    • So a 7 in cut cock might appeal to you i assume :P

• That's fine by me.

• 100% Circumcised only. I absolutely cannot do uncut. It looks unsightly, have no urge to go down on uncut or have sex with. Would puke

4|4
    2|3
    • To the user below I apologize that I find an uncut penis disgusting. To each their own. I am fine with what I like/dislike and I have no personality issues only a strong preference. Thank you :)

• Show All
    • LMAO!!! Ok I'm a bitch for liking what I like. Whatever I'm not banging anyone here who who gives a shit

• Nothing wrong for liking what you like!!!
      People are just immature.. or close minded or politically correct

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.