How would you react; "Let's go see 50 Shades of Grey"?

So, you made it through the First Date and your date was fantastic! However, no hanky-panky or any other sexual things occured.

How would you react, if on the second date, your date suggested going to see 50 Shades on the big screen?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd laugh and say: "You're joking, right?" and then I'd tease them about it.

What Girls Said 6

• My reaction would probably be somewhere along the lines of "really? How about we watch something that's actually good instead"

• I mean honestly I just love seeing movies in the theater, so I would watch just about anything but I would be thinking "fuck" to myself lol

• I'd tell him to take me home instead

• I heard the movie was reallllyy bad, so I wouldn't be as excited as if we went to see something that was actually a good movie :)

• Why not? Yeah, it may not be appropriate for a second date considerating the content, but it's not an awful movie.

• I'd dump him for his terrible taste in movies. Jk

What Guys Said 4

• I am going to watch this to check out what the actual fuck is this.

• "Hey! Why don't you get a gun and shoot me!😁" que breakup.

• I'd say "Instead of that let's go see a good movie, like 'It Follows.'"

• ''I won't spend time and money for this movie.''