Date him or not?

Should I date a guy which does drugs ? I mean he does almost everything except the ones with needles. Is it possible what he'll stop doing it ?

The thing is that he claims he's not addicted and can stop whenever he wants.

Most Helpful Girl

• @ your update, yeah right! my ex said the exact same thing and he was completely in denial. most drug addicts on talk shows say that exact sentence but they can't stop without rehab either.

dont try to change someone, they can only change themselves if they want to do it. id say dont go there, he will probably eventually start pressuring you to take them too or you'll get into a bunch of fights about him quitting in which he will say you shouldn't have dated him if you didn't like it.

What Guys Said 2

• Imma say don't do it girl. His drugs will always come first.

• No, don't date him or he might get you addicted

What Girls Said 5

• No don't date him. If a guy is addicted to drugs you will always come after his fix.

Don't expect a guy to change because you are dating him or don't expect to change him. It's highly unlikely he will change.

Also you might end up getting involved in his addiction if you were with him and possibly becoming addicted yourself.

• No!!! stay away from him. don't get into a relationship with a junkie hoping he'll change. come on girl do better

• NO!!! NEVER!!! Because it can go horribly wrong and he can get so angry and needy to the point of killing you im not saying this to scare you just google about it

• Pass. Those type of people never get satisfied. They're always looking for a new high.

• I highly advise you to not be involved with a guy who does drugs. I've watched a lot of Identification Discovery documentaries and there were some crimes involved there that had involved drugs.

There is bad energy surrounding drugs and alcohol. The negative energy can cause you bad luck... the bad luck will cause you to meet more bad people, your relationships falling apart, etc, perhaps loss of jobs and etc and crimes between people...