Girls, I have been thinking over the past few days that I like plus size girls is that weird?

i dont know what it is if i look at pictures of plus size models they are just so sexy and beautiful because they have beautiful bodys and would be awesome to cuddle with and just to get to know as a person. i like the fact that they are just all natural and thats what gets me going sounds dirty but its true.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird! It's good to like women that actually look like women! The media has changed the perception of what society should think is attractive. They portray the model type as being ideal. I'm a straight girl but I personally admire women who embrace who they are even if they aren't a size 2! It's so much sexier to be natural!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it's bad. If you are attracted to a certain trait I don't see the issue. Both my ex and my current bf are attracted to a more curvy/overweight figure on females.

• It's not weird at all. It used to be that a normal body type represented a healthy woman who was ready to carry a child. Your body and mind reacts to this because it recognizes this body type in the women you look at. Nothing wrong with you!

• No, it is not weird at all. You like what you like, follow your preference.