Today, I signed up on a dating site. It's so not like me and I feeling king of bad about it. It's weird. Anyone feeling like that?

You're all right about this, for all different reasons. The truth is, i am curious. That's maybe why i found it weird. I never been that curious before. It's war at there. In a very creepy way ahah.

Most Helpful Guy

• You and me both. Look on the bright side you have a better chance of finding a date then us guys. Why you ask? Some of the women on the dating site are fake profiles trying to get you to pay for casual sex sites or some are just trying to get more audience for there web can shows.

What Guys Said 1

• online dating sucks and its full of awful people so when you feel like you don't have any other options obviously thats a shit feeling.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes lol if you don't like it you should delete it now lol it only gets weirder xD there's a lot of creeps on those sites

• I met my husband on a dating site... But there were lots of weirdos too. Just gotta weed out the freaks and asshholes and see what you're left with.

• Oh yah you feel cheesy filling out the profile too.
    It feels like the madtv skit Lowered Expectations lol
    Http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6HuIfGyFEUc

• I've used sex dating sites and the 'normal' dating sites.

What I've found is that all the guys that are on the normal sites are also on the dodgy sites. Make of that what you will

• But you did the same thing is those creepy guys? Doesn't that make you creepy lol. I have an adult profile and a normal one and clear on both that I just want it casual.

• You will be humped and dumped. Enjoy the impending emotional carnage. You have been warned lol