Guys, what do guys do when girls aren't around?

I've always been curious about how guys act differently when girls aren't around :) SO what do you like doing and talking to your friends about when girls aren't present?? Serious answers please! Lol ;)

14

Most Helpful Guy

• i start joking about super gross things and make tons of jokes that i would never crack in front of a girl lol!
    I also am pretty, loud, competitive and go full on bro mode haha!

• That's funny, lol :) Thanks for answering my question!

• You're funny, lol :) Yeah, Scorpios are but they're also dangerous too from time to time, lol ;)

• Thanks for the heads up, but i like a bit of danger ;)
      well have a nice day Anon scorpio haha!

What Guys Said 13

• I begin to shake uncontrollably for a short period, once the transformation has completed it's cycle, I activate the super secret security panel in the back of my closet, which reveals a hidden door to a secret passage, which invariably leads to my (you guessed it) my secret lair, which is filled with all the latest technology, where I can execute all of my nefarious plans against all of humanity (insert diabolical laughter here). Just kidding, in all fairness most of my (non girl) time is spent doing the things I enjoy, playing on my computer, pursuing my hobbies (building models, drawing, reading). Does this mean that I'm up to no good, no not so much. I would say the one thing I do when my wife isn't around might be looking at po*n, and the only reason I do it then, is because I don't want to put that in her face as it were. I use that sort of material to get me excited to "take care" of myself, as my wife doesn't always want to have sex, so I do this to address my sexual needs while still remaining faithful to her. Do I love her any less or look at her differently after viewing adult material? No, it's not a replacement for her, in fact often times I think of her while in the process. Outside of that my activities and or behaviors don't really change much when she is not around.

• You skipped over the part in my question when I asked for serious answers, lol :) Anyway being faithful is incredibly important & at least you have an outlet that prevents you from cheating on your wife

• 0|1
  • Usually men aren't quite as prissy/demure/gingerly/nimini-piminiy/prim,/prude/etc when they're among themselves. Not really interested in sparing anyone's feelings either.
    It's rather surprising that by simply adding one woman into the group, even if she's lightspeed ugly, the entire dynamic changes.

• Yeah, it's definitely an interesting dynamic :) So guys are more considerate when girls are around or what? :)

• In a nutshell.

• I'd ask how the other guy is doing. Talk about or ask how [enter a sports team here] is doing. It depends on where they are and how they are feeling. If they already know each other, then probably talk about things they have in common. If they don't know each other, then probably find out when they enjoy. To be honest, we don't talk any differently if a girl isn't around as opposed to when one is around - at least I don't think. From my experience, we don't hide things from girls - unless one of us is a douche and is cheating on a girl. The guy might ask/request that I don't say anything.

• So do guys cover for each other when one of them. is cheating or up to no good? Lol :) And thanks for answering my question :)

• I wouldn't cover him, no. I'd call him out out on it. I wouldn't go crazy, but I'd definitely call him out on it. And if he yanks my chain a little, then that indicates to me that he's no longer a friend or wants to be my friend. There's no use to testing what kind of a person I am. I know what kind of a person I am.

• I act more like myself. Like when a hot girl walks in, I'll tap my buddy on the shoulder and tell him "damn she's hot" or "damn she has a nice ass" lmao. When there is a girl I am into around, I'll try and sound more sophisticated and talk more in hopes that I can impress her hahah.

• Sophistication always works, lol :) I wish guys wouldn't talk like that regardless of who is present, lol :)

• Haha, I can't help it :p

• We talk about normal everyday things. For the most part, we don't act differently, unless there's a girl we are trying to impress.

• So how do guys act differently when trying to impress a girl? :)

• What the heck is a goon? lol :)

• Goofball. Loony toon. Weirdo.

• I am much more perverted. I don't show off as much either.

• That's probably a good call, lol :) Thanks for answering my question :)

• We talk about women, sports statistics, and movie quotes.

• Thanks for answering my question :)

• When girls are not around you can see the guys actually personality! It would be so legit!

• Yeah it would be, lol :) I was hoping for a more honest answer though, lol :)

• Basically just have less care for hygiene and politeness. more noise and laughter. I don't know really

• Still a good answer :) Thanks for answering my question :)

• The only way I'll be different is that we'll talk about women on occasion, sometimes crack more politically incorrect jokes. That's about it. Not having to worry about offending anyone, take off the kid gloves, so to speak.

• Nice way of putting it, lol :) What is the fascination with politically incorrect jokes? Lol :)

• I don't think there's a fascination with them, girls just get offended and out of sorts easily, so when they aren't around, we just speak freely.

For example, I could call my gay friend a phaggot and he'd laugh about it because he knows nothing offensive is meant, and he'd call me something (cracker, pedophile, etc), we'd both laugh and keep chatting. If a girl was in the room, she'd get offended on his behalf, think I'm an awful person, then start telling everyone I'm a homophobe and an asshole who shouldn't be allowed to ever have kids and then tell all her female friends never to speak to me again.

• I see what you mean but it's a bit of a generalization, lol :) I think girls are more easygoing than they're given credit for, lol :)

• Fart, burp, masturbate, and make a lot of weird noises around the house. with friends I'm a lot more immature than i would be if the girl I'm dating were to be there. not too much different but the immature shit i say and do when she's not there would definitely start arguments or make her feel embarrassed.

• It's funny that guys know how to turn off their immaturity but choose to embrace it with other guys, lol :) Thanks for answering my question

• Anyone who answers this is breaking the bro code

• LOL :) Yeah, but I asked very nicely & I'll reveal a few girl secrets if anyone asks for them, lol :)

• Here's one for you :) Girls are supermodels by day and superheroes by night when guys aren't around, lol ;)

• I don't think that helps.