Is it possible to be hot and not know it? How does this happen?

Well personally I always though whoever is hot should confident cause well spending your life getting complemented and all that (for girls at least).

I don't think myself as good looking in any way shape or form but people tell me I don't look the type to have problems getting a partner. Honestly I look myself in the mirror and I'm pretty much average or bellow average at best. People tell me I got ugly duckling syndrome but I'm honestly convinced I look like crap

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yeah sure someone might not know it. When I was younger, like 13-14 years old I used to think I'm not petty and not hot at all (lol how hot can a 14 year old be). And I used to go to a summer camp. My older sister (who was at the camp as well that time) was pretty famous with boys and she used to hang out with them a lot. So one day my sister is with a bunch of really good looking guys (for that age) just hanging out and I'm passing by casually with my cousin. My sister smiles at me and she is looking at me with a naughty look on her face saying something" you trouble maker ". I didn't give much thought of it then. You know I thought my sister was just being silly. Only months later that I rembered the incident and asked my sister about it ;did I find out that when the guys had seen me coming they were all "hey hey look it's _. Be cool, be cool... ". I could never imagine I was thought of as beautiful and that I could even make boys anxious. So that being said somebody might not know it, especially girls. Girls can get really jealous of each other and some won't easily admit or compliment the beauty of another girl. So if a girl is surrounded by that kind of girls, she might not have being used to compliments.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, actually the most confident people are usually the most attractive, and as they really don't care what others think. They just never notice.

• Self-esteem and self-image. If they are poor, a person will have a distorted view of themselves.

• could you repeat the question, please/