My high school sweetheart contacted me and said he would be in town and wanted to meet up at 9 or 10 pm to go get a drink at a bar and hang out?

he lives in texas and i am in california.he is also married now.he claims he wanted to just talk and catch up on old times, i know what he really wanted,thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be leery... If you feel like you really want to meet up, maybe think about meeting at a cafe or coffeehouse instead. Even an all night dinner would be a better choice. Anything to help make sure your decisions are clear.

What Guys Said 2

• It can't hurt to go. If you get the feel that he is trying to get at something else then you can just leave.

• So the question is?

What Girls Said 1

• Yea any guy that just wanted to talk & catch up on old times wouldn't have scheduled a meet up for 9-10 in the evening. I hope you did the right thing?