Is it true once you go black you never go back?

just wondering?

I'm talking about non blacks who date black people

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 30

• Yeah and once you go middle eastern you will never go for white keester, once you go Asian you will never go Caucasian, once you go white you will always go right, once you go Latino you will never go for a Filipino, once you go Hispanic you will always feel eccentric

• Once I found out I was black... I could never change back lol

• Once I started drinking black coffee I never went back and once I started eating black licorice I never went back though I do love marshmallows.

• Once you go black you're gonna need a wheelchair

• Lol this reminded me of the movie "White Chicks". Ahaha😂😂😂

• dang it! you beat me to it! i didn't realize someone posted this before i did..

• I don't know, but I'm willing to find out.

• its true when it comes to me

• I've met a few black girls who said they wouldn't date black guys after dating other races.

this is very untrue by the way.

• Once you go grey there ain't no other way.

• thats not true lol!
    i dated a black girl when i was 15 and dated a white girl right after

• As a black guy... I don't believe that statement. I'm not that egotistical. :)

• you know what they say, once you go black, u gunna need a wheelchair! quote from the movie white chicks

• I went to eat black chocolate and I never went back to eat another.

• It's just a saying. Don't believe everything you hear lol

• Nah I still put vanilla creamer in my coffee.

• Hehehehe are you dating one?

• I think it is somewhat true but because that once (white) men know a white woman likes black men they dont really want anything to do with her anymore.

• I wouldn't know nor will I ever.

• the problem is most people don't even know if you have gone black or not until you tell them.

• What the fuck does this means?

• once you go yellow you nvr go back

• I hooked up with a black woman a while ago, that certainly hasn't stopped me pursuing white girls since.

• Never tried and will never try Blacks. Once Blacks loot again like in #Ferguson, I will be more likely to be attacked if I am dating a Black. #PantsUpDontLoot

• I am black and I have dated a few white girls in high school. They now have white husbands.

• HEY. WE ARE ALL BLACK ONCE THE LIGHTS GO OUT!

• Yes. I fucked a black chick and never went back to her again.

• I drink chocolate milk i never went back to white milk

• Every white girl I know who has dated a black guy has said two things... There are not bigger on average, some are some aren't. And 2, once you go black you run as fast as you can to anything else.

This is the consensus of the many women I know who have dated black men, not my opinion.

They say they are more aggressive, treat them like fuck meat, enjoy causing them pain sexually, have no respect for them as humans, talk to them like they are whores.

I am sure this can not possibly be all black men but in the ratio of women I know who have and have not dated black men, the majority of ones who date black men have had shitty experiences.

• It would be so ironic if you dated a black guy and he turned out to have a micro-penis.

The race/size stereotype is just that. A stereotype. There are well-hung and not-so-well-hung men of every race.

• It's not true. I always loved the red Twizzlers.

What Girls Said 20

• No. But you do end up in a wheelchair.

• Hmm I don't think so. I have plenty of friends that have dated black men and are now dating white men.

• 1|2
  • Not true My bff had white boyfriends and black ones while in high school mostly black for the longest time but after high school she had two kids and got engaged to a white guy. I think this only applies to people that just wold not want to go back for whatever reason.

• No, it's not true. I had a friend in high school... She was a gorgeous blonde and she always dated black guys. She use to always say that phrase too. Well, after high school she would visit the campus I lived on to come see her bf play baseball. He was white. I asked her about it and she couldn't do anything but laugh.

• Not in my experience?

• Lol. I wouldn't say that is true. I went black. Had no problem going back... That doesn't mean I wouldn't give another black guy a try though, but by no means is black my only preference now.

• Not true, I've dated black guys and I'm open to dating guys of other races.

• Haha I'm pretty sure it's not true.

• I went black and never went back 😱

• Elin nordegren is seeing another black guy.

• Most definitely.. I like less sugar and artificial sweeteners in my coffee.

• It's true. They set the bar so high it's hard for others to have a chance hahaha just my experience though 👌

• This seems to only apply to black men. People hardly ever mentioned black women

• "Once you go black you come running back." -Chelsea Handler

• Whats is that? 😓

• It's just an expression. I am Caucasian and have dated many different ethnicities including four African American men. I was attracted to their personality and charm... and usually broke it off because I either moved or we realized it wasn't really going anywhere, so it was a mutual split and we are actually still friends. Only time I broke up with guys was when they cheated on me, and oddly enough all three of the cheaters were white guys.

• Not true.

Started with a white guy, then two black guys, & then I've been with a white guy for 4 years.

• Depends upon what you're inferring. xD I know once I started wearing all black clothing, I couldn't stop. I don't know about dating black people, because I have yet to do that.

• Once you go black you go deaf!