Guys, what does a boyfriend think of a drunk girlfriend?

I am a shy, quiet girl, not a party animal. When I do go out, I let myself get tipsy and fun.
However I had too much to drink this time..
I was out with my bf and his friends, and once everyone had left, the alcohol started to hit me, and I was a wreck..
We took a cab home and I threw up 3 times in it.. my bf had to pay 200 bucks for the mess I had created..
He told me it was alright, that it happens (it was my first time). But what would you think of your gf if she was in the same state?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it depends on the type of drunk. Silly, cute tipsy types aren't the worst, but argumentative and angry types are a total turnoff.

Frequency also plays a role. I've been around heavy drinkers that had issues with it in the past, and I don't want to re-live that.

What Guys Said 5

• If it's one time, like in your case, I don't care, it's fine, but if it's constantly, then it'll get annoying, I wouldn't like that.

If she frequently gets tipsy when we go out, it's fun, just as long as she doesn't go too crazy where she might get hurt. Letting herself "free" on the weekends is good, I would enjoy it.

• i think its funny and can be cute hahaa.

• Can either be entertaining and somewhat cute. Or annoying as fuck

• tbh I don't know what does a girl think of a druna bf?

• It's a guy duty to take care of a GF, a guy should take care of you. Drinking is cool but puking in a cab is not cool. It's your first time, so it's a good learning experience, he will be happy if you can try not to puke again so he doesn't have to pay another $200. Luckily I never have to pay any $200 for any girl I was with.

• I was mortified, I offered to may him back, but he refused.. That was definitely a learning expérience for me. Thanks :)